Planning for retirement takes careful strategy. To get started, we’ll take you through a step-by-step process to help determine your retirement needs. From there, we’ll offer options that are suitable for you. At Dye Financial Services, we want to help make sure this season of your life is truly rewarding.
There are usually three main sources of income to draw from at retirement:
- Social security
- Employer qualified retirement benefits
- Personal savings and investments
Retirement planning consists of marshaling the resources from all three of these to assure a financially rewarding retirement.
Permanent Life Insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Simplified employee pension plans (SEPs);
- SIMPLE retirement plans
- Individual retirement accounts or annuities (IRAs) including Roth IRAs
- Section 403(b) plans also called tax-sheltered annuities or TSAs
- Rollovers direct rollovers and direct plan-to-plan transfers
- Section 457 deferred compensation plans for certain employees in the government and not-for-profit sectors of the economy
- How Lifetime Required Minimum Distributions Work
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA