A charitable contribution is when you donate money (which can include securities or business ownership interests), goods or services to an organization and deduct the market value of this contribution on your income tax return.
When it comes to charitable giving, Dye Financial Services has the knowledge and resources to help you make informative decisions with confidence.
Items We Address
- Charitable giving overview
- Rules for deducting charitable contributions
- The wealth-replacement technique in which life insurance replaces assets committed to charity
- Income tax charitable deduction
- Charitable giving and retirement assets
- Charitable Trusts
- Charitable gifts to public charities and private foundations